Sew-Ichigo is proud to present 'Kitchen Classics', our first pattern collection comprising of 4 paper pieced patterns full of vintage kitchen style!
'Enamel Coffee Pot'
'Ode to a KitchenAid'
- 4 paper pieced blocks, graded according to sewing level.
- A block map and photograph of how the finished block will look.
- The foundation pattern in separate sections, with numbers,letters and tick marks for matching sections accurately.
- The design as a block to enlarge/shrink if required.
- Instructions on completion
- General piecing tips
- Foundation piecing tips
- Paper piecing tips
- Colour design sheets for you to test your fabric and colour combinations before you cut into your stash
- Links to the tutorials at Sew-Ichigo with suggested projects for your blocks
This is a 36 page pattern which comes in a single PDF file. You can find our shop here.
- This pattern is a PDF file instantly available after payment.
- Patterns will be delivered to your email account as soon as payment is received. You will need Adobe Reader- available for free here- installed on your computer.
- If you pay by Paypal the pattern will automatically be sent to the email in your paypal account
- Payment is easy! Paypal accepts credit and debit cards, you do not need to have a Paypal account.
- The download link expires after three attempts. We recommend you save the files on your computer so it is there for future use.
- We permit small home scale production of items using these block but credit must be given to the original designers, Kerry Green and Penny Layman. No commercial production is allowed.
Much whooping and celebrations going on in the UK and USA! We are both so thrilled everything is ready for you. You will be hearing more about how the patterns came about, seeing what our lovely pattern testers did with their blocks, giveaways and more, so keep checking back for more news!